From:
Tod Chernikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2010 14:19:29 -0400
Deanna:

With no background on this myself, I would perhaps look at other classes of this nature that the college offers, (e.g. alcohol awareness, on down to other extracurricular classes, and the like) and see what the retention is for those.  Are we to assume that there are no regulatory or legislative requirements?  You might also check with the college's legal and risk management offices as they may have some input from a liability standpoint.

Good luck on your search.

Tod Chernikoff, CRM
www.twitter.com/tchernik