From:
Alan Pelz-Sharpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2010 09:51:03 -0400
Apologies if this is a repeat but James Lappin and I have started to record a
podcast series called ECMTalk.  The first two are now live on iTunes, and we are
already working on a few more.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ecm-talk/id386759221

The idea behind them is to get people who are recognized globally as experts in
their field and get them to open up and discuss in broad and general ways their
topic (Records Management, ECM, Collaboration etc) - exposing in a positive
manner the differences of opinion that are out there.

Anyhow, take a listen and we would both love to hear your thoughts on how well
they work (or don't) and maybe who you would like to hear in the future.

All the best!
Alan