From:
Wayne Hoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2010 15:54:23 -0400
One's digital shadow is certainly something to be mindful of, but the article is
althogether paranoid in its insistence... the only valid response would seem to
be to find a dark corner of the basement and stay there reading old National
Geographics magazines until that whole digital revolution thing blows over.

Perhaps in some future state where privacy laws have been completely
repealed, they'll be able to piece the 1's and 0's together well enough to build
a complete composite of my daily life.  But that'll be in 100+ years and I won't
care about it by then.