From:
Douglas Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2010 11:40:09 -0500
We have published information on the candidates for the ARMA Board of
Directors at the following site:
http://www.arma.org/myarma/governance/2011candidates/Candidates2011.cfm
..... Biographies of each candidate as well as responses to some initial
questions posed by the Election Management Task Force are published at that
location.

For those members who wish to ask quesitons of the candidates, you have the
ability to pose questions on the ARMA iConference Forum.  The url for that
site is:
http://iconference.arma.org/forum/categories/2011-board-of-directors/listForCategory
There are a few rules relating to postings, since we want to ensure that we
conduct the election in a very professional manner, but they should not
prevent any of us from asking questions of the candidates!    One question
has already been posed for the four candidates for the position of Director
on the ARMA Board.

For those ARMA members who wish to ask questions and have not yet joined the
iConference site, feel free to do so.

Douglas P. Allen, CRM, CDIA+
Immediate Past President
ARMA International