From:
Angel Ramos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2011 17:00:44 +0000
Like Wayne Hoff, I was also looking forward to your congrats.  We all owe our CRMs to the support of our families and peers.  Everyone of us new CRMs has a list of thank yous like mine....  Thanks for the encouragement and resources I received from my former bosses and mentors Scott Bowker and Mickey Dolan.  Thanks for the materials and support from Peter Casey and his awesome Liberty Bell chapter study group, Mimi Donne, Jason C. Stearns, Elinor Gellner, Julie Gable, Irene Gelyk and her online CRM Toronto Google study group, Inside the Records Room's Ray Davis and Jeff Glover, and the Board members at ARMA's Northern NJ chapter.  Thanks also to ICRM for offering their great seminars at ARMA Conference and making the test so readily available.

Last-but-not-least, thank you members of the List Serv for building a records community that is a real home.

I am in your debt,
Angel Ramos, CRM (worn proudly)
Records Manager
Pittsburgh, PA