From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2011 10:44:25 -0700
Illegal in Minnesota (the land of Roach).
What about Illinois?
If it were illegal how could Al Capone have enforced and unenforceable contract?
It doesn't sound like it is illegal in all fifty states. At least it doesn't sound like it is illegal in CA. If it were CA would not have to call Minnesota. Which begs the question are votes for sale in CA?

Chris Flynn