From:
Don Ferran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2011 10:23:18 -0600
Hello all,

I am returning to the listserv after a long absence.  I am rejoining because
I am now a professional recruiter specializing in RIM, among other
specialties.  I was a member from 1995 to 2001 as president of a commercial
records center (and a year as ARMA president of the local chapter).

Now the commercial: One of our clients has an opening for a records manager
in Texas.  Client rules will not let me be more specific but you can email
me off-line or call me and I can give details.  I can tell you that it is a
first-class opportunity with a great client, whom we have worked with for
many years.  THE KICKER - A successful candidate must be a CRM and have a
4-year degree, hopefully in a related field.  Client will pay relocation.

If it is not you, maybe you know of someone who qualifies.  Feel free to
circulate my contact info.

Thanks!

Don Ferran

Executive Recruiter