From:
Mario Rieger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2011 04:26:00 -0500
Dear ALL,

I'm still working in the Pharma Sector and have inventend a Records
Management Program for a couple of companies I'm working for - and the
program is in a good shape.

But now I do have the opportunity to start a new job in the Finance Sector
where I have never worked before and for this reason I do not know what are
the relevant regulations there.

For this reason I do have a question: Who is abe to tell me how a Records
Management Program in Finance Sector could look like? Is it different from a
program in other sectors (like Pharma)? What are the regulations the program
has to fulfill?

All other ideas are highly appreciated!

I'm very grateful for each answer.

All my best regards to all of you!