From:
"Creamer, William" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2011 13:04:06 -0500
I put all my spades and shovels together and they seem happy :)

If we were just talking about attorneys I'd agree, but a partner is
quite a different "animal" and has responsibilities an attorney
(Associate) does not. I've never met a partner that was inarticulate,
but then I've only been doing this for 26 years, so I suppose there is
still time...

Wall Builder does specify what type of wall you are looking at, and all
the reminders it sends also specifies the wall type, so there is no
confusion. In Accutrac & ARM you can get around their lack of
specificity by using coding and the notes/comment fields.

You're right we, as managers, also have, " to ensure we have a suite of
procedures to meet their varying needs, and
help them choose the most appropriate for the situation at hand.". But
that is true in everything we do, or we'd not really deserve to be
called managers/directors, etc.

Bill C.