From:
Sharon LaPlant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2011 11:17:40 -0500
ARMA MID-MICHIGAN SPRING SEMINAR
April 21, 2011

Are Your Records Knocking You Out?
We have the first aid to your records management issues…
The Mid-Michigan ARMA Chapter is pleased to present a seminar designed to
help professionals manage their information resources.

Two Outstanding Tracks: Define Your Own Path!

Track One: Records Management Basic Training
Why you Need a RIM Program
Strategies to Develop a Retention Policy
Resources to Appraise Record Value
Gain Control of you Physical Records
Organize your Electronic Records

Track Two: Advanced Records Management Challenges
Implementing Enterprise Electronic Records Solutions
Compliance Integration
User Training
Enterprise Change Management
Mastering the Art of Self Evolution of Today's RIM Professional

For detailed information please visit our website
to print off the registration form to mail in
or register securely on-line through PayPal.

http://midmichiganarma.org/programs/april_spring_seminar

April 21, 2011
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Ramada Inn
7501 W. Saginaw Hwy
Lansing, MI 48917

www.midmichiganarma.org

Any questions please
Contact Jeff Baldwin, CRM
(517)335-8965

Sharon LaPlant, CRM
Record Manager
Mercedes-Benz  Financial Services
36455 Corporate Drive
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
Office:       248-991-6016
Mobile:     248-631-8791
Email:       [log in to unmask]

If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank you for your cooperation.