From:
Jason C Stearns/NYLIC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2011 11:02:26 -0400
Thanks Ginny.  That was my gut response too.

However the "wrinkle" is with the one time contributions with matching
programs.  They can either be payroll deduction or a one time payment by
check or CC.

Jason C. Stearns, CRM
CVP - Records Management, Corporate Records Manager ? BRD - BUSINESS
RESILIENCE DEPARTMENT

New York Life Insurance Company
51 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010
* [log in to unmask] ( (212) 576-4701
 facebook.com/newyorklife |  twitter.com/newyorklife

"Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Records Management Program <[log in to unmask]>
03/29/2011 10:55 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: Record Retention for Employee Charitable Contributions

Jason:
Are the contributions paid via payroll deductions?  If so, then I would
consider the sign up documents to be a support for payroll records.

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM, FAI)
Records Manager
Information Technology Division