From:
Angie Fares <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 May 2011 14:36:08 -0500
So far, most of the records that I have mapped to date have automated
processes where declaration happens because there is routine information
in the same place on every record.  Most of my users who do have to
declare records don't think it is such a big deal to have to index a
document as long as it doesn't get too complicated or have a lot of

A lot of ECM products have "drop off libraries" where records that
require some tlc in order to get indexed are sent by the user.  I am
developing a training program for my imaging staff for the "next big
thing" in terms of job training so that my staff can offer record
declaration services (within carefully defined parameters, of course).
Right now, I am only experimenting with one particular imaging
technician, but she loves it and is looking forward to future
opportunities to grow into a new role.

I am also going to write audit plans for the imaging quality assurance
technician to audit for problem areas and in high risk areas and those
showing an unusual increase in growth of records than what is expected.