From:
"Weaver, Gordon (CONTR)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2011 14:53:25 -0600
If you are required to produce all e-mails to or from Janice Hulme, how
can you prove either if you do not also retain the meta data?  Can't you
create the entire email, including meta data, as a pdf.

Gordon Weaver
Source One Management, Inc.