From:
"Gebhardt, Allen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2011 10:50:54 -0700
Your shredding vendor might appreciate keeping the CD's separate.  The reason is that shredding them with the paper degrades the quality of recycled paper, and they can realize less money.  Simply putting them into a separate box for them should be sufficient.

Allen Gebhardt
Regional Records Manager
Cooley LLP
Direct: 650-849-7030 • Fax: 650-849-7400
Email: [log in to unmask] • www.cooley.com
Printing of emails does have an effect on the environment.   If possible, please refrain.