From:
Larry Eiring <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jun 2011 14:20:52 -0400
I am looking for up to 50 individuals under the age of 30 to participate in an
important research survey I am conducting. The survey is designed to capture
details regarding the thoughts and interests of those who are part of the Gen
X/Y and Millennial (younger) generations on how they access, utilize and
manage information and the impact of their information activities/perspectives
on the economic, political and cultural future of global society. The information
captured will also be utilized to identify future trends affecting the profession
of records and information management. The survey, which consists of 16
questions, can be completed via email or by telephone in approximately one
hour. If you, or someone you know, is interested, please send me an email to
[log in to unmask] All responses will be completely confidential. Findings of my
research will be presented at InForum2011 in Darwin, Australia in September
and published by the ARMA International Educational Foundation later this year.

About the researcher: Larry Eiring, CRM, FAI is President and Principal Strategic
Officer of Gen3C International (www.gen3c.com), an international information
management education and consulting company, based in California. Mr. Eiring
is also the current chairman of the Board of the ARMA International Educational
Foundation (www.armaedfoundation.org) and a past president of ARMA
International (www.arma.org).

Thank you in advance for your interest,
Larry Eiring, CRM, FAI
President and Principal Strategic Officer
Gen3C International