From:
Ron Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2011 16:41:46 -0400
Hi Shelly,

I am not sure if you are referring to information and physical security together under you functional classification. If so then it may make my recommendation easier as our security function addresses as aspects of security.

We do have a similar function for our functional file plan, but we label it as a sub function under overarching function like "Administration" or "Enabling Functions".  Depending on how many levels your file plan has it could be placed at the 2nd or 3 rd level, probably one or two levels above your record series.

Ron Ellis, CRM.

Sent from my iPhone