From:
Lesley Noble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2011 09:11:15 -0700
Good afternoon,

Apologies for the delay in introducing myself.  I work for Concept Searching, Inc and am very pleased to be a part of the group.

I have been working with metadata tagging, search and classification solutions for the past ten years and have sought to apply these technologies to the role of the Records Manager and to corporation's compliance with federal records regulations and guidelines thereby combining the effective use of technology with the subject matter expertise of the certified Records Manager.

Over the years I have lived in London, DC and Cape Town.

Best regards
Lesley

t:  703 531 8567
twitter:  @conceptsearch