From:
Larry Eiring <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2011 12:37:59 -0700
Good day, everyone. Apologies for being a "lurker" for a few weeks without
introduction. In any case, here it goes for those of you who may not already
know me and for those who do, here's what I've been up to lately..

    My name is Larry Eiring and I am the Founder, President and Principal
Strategic Officer for Gen3C International. My company offers specialized
education, training, consulting and management services for records and
information management and social media/networking integration. Our services
are primarily focused towards assisting small to medium sized businesses
both in the United States and internationally. You can learn more about the
company at www.gen3c.com.

    I have been active in the records and information management profession
for over thirty years, having worked in the manufacturing, financial
services, government contracting, telecommunications, consulting and legal
sectors.

    I am a past president of ARMA International (Association of Records
Managers and Administrators) and currently serve as Chairman of the Board of
Trustees of the ARMA International Educational Foundation. Internationally,
I am a member of the advisory board for the Records and Information
Management Awareness Foundation Institute for Information Management.  I
have also served as the President of the International Council on Archives
Section for Archival and Records Education and Training (ICA-SAE) and was a
two-term member of the ICA Executive Board (www.ica.org), where I worked
closely with many of the National Archivists from around the globe.

    I have been a Certified Records Manager since 1989 and am a Fellow (FAI)
in the ARMA Company of Fellows. Over my career, I have developed and
delivered in excess of 350 educational training seminars and workshops to
over 25,000 attendees worldwide on a diverse range of records and
information management, leadership, legal compliance and governance,
organizational policy and process, and individual self-help/motivational
topics.

   Not only am I an author, speaker, blogger and educator, I'm also a noted
photographer and artist, and own Hope and Dreams Studios (
<http://www.hopeanddreamsstudios.com/> www.hopeanddreamsstudios.com) which I
founded in 2009. My diverse photographic work has been published by National
Geographic and is presented on over one hundred websites globally. My blog,
"Mastering the Art of Self-Evolution" can be found at
<http://www.artofselfevolution.blogspot.com/>
www.artofselfevolution.blogspot.com. I am also a member of the World Future
Society and am active daily on Facebook, Twitter (@larryeiring) and
LinkedIn. I'm also an active participant each year at the Burning Man art
festival (www.burningman.com) which has enabled me to realize the potential
of "community" and self-accomplishment.

   For many years, I have been a dedicated advocate for information
management education as a means towards protecting civil and human rights
and ensuring both public and private accountability and transparency.
Through my passion for our profession and my positive vision for the future,
I am continually working towards building global and cross-societal
communities as a catalyst for promoting economic, political and social
reform and stability. As such, I am currently conducting research into the
impact of inter-generational attitudes towards the management of information
and the possible consequences on future society for a paper I will be
presenting to our peers on September 14th in Darwin, Australia.

I can be reached via email at  <mailto:larry.gen3c.com> [log in to unmask]

I look forward to participating in the dialogue here on the Listserv and
welcome any insights on the future of our profession.

Larry Eiring, CRM, FAI

H. Larry Eiring, CRM, FAI

President and Principal Strategic Officer

Gen3C INTERNATIONAL

2041 Crater Peak Way | Antioch, California | 94531

 <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask] 415.265.6838 | www.gen3c.com

Gen3C Logo1smallmail

Follow Larry Eiring on Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/larryeiring>

represent those of Gen3C International. If you are not the intended
recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its
contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you
believe you have received this email in error.