From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jul 2011 06:26:07 -0600
Hi all,

Wanted to let you know about a Zipcast I am doing this morning. If you're
not familiar with it, it's a way to use Slideshare as a webconferencing
tool. It's free, it supports video, and I just like it. I'm using it to talk
about the AIIM Social Business Virtual Event on Sept 8, so if you are unsure
as to whether you ought to attend (and I'm biased), this may answer your
questions.

I plan to do it at 11 am EDT. I can't send a link out until I start it
though because that's how Zipcast works. So if you're interested, watch your
email/Twitter/LinkedIn etc. and I will send the link out just before then.

Now, to pay for spamming the list, here's a link to a post I wrote yesterday
that links to a dozen or so resources on social media governance. It
includes links from NARA, FINRA, ARMA, and ACT-IAC as well as some other
ones. Some are better than others, but all of them have at least some value.

http://www.aiim.org/community/blogs/expert/Selected-social-media-governance-
resources

Regards,

Jesse Wilkins, CRM