From:
"Stephen M. Garner" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2011 15:06:50 -0400
#2 where the Firm attorney is acting as GC for the company.

Ideally, I would have nothing offsite as we would return to the client
when the client relationship ended.  Unfortunately, that was not always
the case, and those matters have not yet reached retention disposition.

Stephen M. Garner
Records Manager
1400 First Federal Plaza
Rochester, NY 14614
Phone 585 756 3055
 Fax 585 758 0207
http://www.phillipslytle.com/

Circular 230 Disclosure: Under IRS standards of professional practice, certain U.S. federal tax advice must meet with the requirements as to form and substance. To comply with these standards, we advise you that this communication is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties.

This electronic transmission and any attachments hereto are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential information belonging to the sender which is protected by the attorney-client privilege. If you have reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this electronic transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have reason to believe that you have received this transmission in error, please notify us, Phillips Lytle LLP, immediately by return e-mail and delete and destroy this communication.

WARNING: E-mail communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error-free or virus-free. The recipient of this communication should check this e-mail and each attachment for the presence of viruses. Phillips Lytle LLP does not accept any liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this electronic communication which arises as a result of e-mail transmission.