From:
John Annunziello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2011 15:06:46 -0400
Hi Julie......

Not a legal firm, but we have two sets of minute books.....one stored on
site and one offsite.  As well, we have scanned them and they are fully
text searchable through our ECM system

John Annunziello, CRM, ermm
Manager, Records and Information
Toronto and Region Conservation Authority

"Information is a corporate, strategic asset that needs to be managed"

"Julie J. Colgan" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Records Management Program <[log in to unmask]>
07/15/2011 02:43 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Corporate Minute Books

Hello List Folk!

I'm hoping to get a quick pulse from the law firm list members on how you
are handling the retention of corporate minute books (clients' minute
books
- including seals if you have them).

Are you:

1. Not keeping them - having the client maintain them
2. Keeping them onsite
3. Keeping them offsite

I have seen all three in practice but have a feeling that most firms fall
into #2.

Thanks in advance for your responses, either on or off list!

Julie

--
Julie J. Colgan, CRM

http://twitter.com/juliecolgan
http://www.linkedin.com/in/juliejcolgan

present, place UNSUBSCRIBE RECMGMT-L or UNSUB RECMGMT-L in the body of the
message.
mailto:[log in to unmask]

"*PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT WHEN DECIDING TO PRINT THIS MESSAGE*

Toronto and Region Conservation Authority Confidentiality Notice:

The information contained in this communication including any attachments
may be confidential, is intended only for use of the recipient(s) named
above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader of the message is not
distribution,disclosure or copying of this communication is strictly
resend this communication to the sender and delete it permanently from
your computer system.

Thank you."