From:
Steve Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2011 12:35:53 -0500
Had the record copy holder retained that budget document per policy in an
electronic system...; even if just a classified file share; there would have
been no problem.  Also not retaining "voluminous" quantities of emails.
Email should not be used as a record system.
Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM