From:
Steve Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2011 15:30:25 -0500
<snip>"You really don't care because of have a permanent archived copy in
your archive system, fully content searchable."<snip>

This is exactly what organizations do not want; a 'permanent'  email archive
of mostly ash and trash just waiting to be mined by plaintiff's attorneys.

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM