From:
Angie Fares <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2011 08:28:50 -0500
Thanks for your help, Gene.  I recently loaded SP3 last week and I hope
that this has cured my problem with the missing pages.  My toughest
problem is that Kofax is not terribly user friendly in terms of Batch
Reports that show exception reporting.

I am trying to write my own reports, but it is certainly a chore.   Does
your company do that sort of work?