From:
"Hurd, Daniel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2011 08:45:50 -0400
TRAK Records and Library Expands its National
Reach With West Coast Office

San Diego, CA (August 22, 2011) - TRAK Records and Library, a member of the TRAK Companies and a leader in information management professional staffing, announced it will open a new office in San Diego, California. With the opening of a dedicated location on the West Coast, TRAK Records and Library will be better able to offer temporary and direct-hire records management and library placement services to law firms, medical organizations, corporations, and other businesses in the West and Southwest Regions of the United States.

"Opening an office on the West Coast reflects our commitment to providing full-service solutions to our clients across all of the United States," said Deborah Seymour, senior vice president of Special Counsel, Inc., parent company of TRAK.  "TRAK Records and Library is growing and we look forward to expanding our reach and contributing to the growth of our clients in the information management community."

"While we've consistently placed talented professionals for our clients in the Western US from our Washington, DC location, we're extremely pleased to be offering an additional dedicated location on the West Coast," said Daniel Hurd, national executive director of TRAK Records and Library.  "Through this expansion, we'll be able to offer our clients and candidates our expertise on a national level through local service."

TRAK Records and Library is located at 225 Broadway, Suite 450, San Diego, CA 92101. The office can be reached by phone at 619-230-7692 or toll free at 888-399-8725.

To learn more about the TRAK Companies, a specialty brand of Special Counsel, Inc., visit www.trakcompanies.com<http://www.trakcompanies.com/>.

About TRAK
TRAK provides customized staffing and recruiting search solutions to law firms, Fortune 1000 companies, trade associations, and not-for-profit organizations. TRAK recruits and places top quality candidates for high-end legal, administrative, records and library and management positions. Headquartered in the Washington, DC metropolitan area, TRAK is comprised of three divisions, TRAK Legal, TRAK Services, and TRAK Records and Library. For more information, visit trakcompanies.com.

About Special Counsel
Special Counsel is the largest provider of legal staffing services to corporate legal departments and law firms nationwide. Special Counsel services include customized staffing and project management for e-discovery and document review projects of any size and location, as well as providing experienced legal professionals for general workload management, litigation support, and business transaction support. Specialized services include search and direct hire placement of legal professionals at all levels, medical document review, TurnKey Legal Center document review space, document review management under SightManager(r) document review management tool, Concise(r) deposition digesting, and Alderson(r) Court Reporting. For more information, visit specialcounsel.com<http://www.specialcounsel.com/>.

Vannessa Almeida
Public Relations Manager
Special Counsel
727-743-7191
mailto:[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Daniel C. Hurd
Executive Director | TRAK Records and Library
Direct: 202-261-7223 | Cell: 703-862-2878
Fax: 202-466-4499

National Records Management and Library Placement Firm
Washington, DC: 202-261-7200 | San Diego, CA: 619-230-7692
National: 888-399-TRAK (888-399-8725)

[cid:image001.jpg@01CC60A7.E51E87D0]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/danielhurd>[cid:image002.jpg@01CC60A7.E51E87D0]<http://twitter.com/#!/TRAKDaniel>