From:
Sandy Broady-Rudd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2011 08:47:53 -0500
Gene,

We have these types of records in our Records Retention Schedule. The business owners are responsible for assuring the retention of these records are managed according to policy and work with the IT folks for the technical implementation of the policy.

Sandra Broady-Rudd, CRM, ERMM
Operational Risk Consultant
Corporate Records Management Office (CRMO)

Operational Risk
MAC N9827-011
Phone: 608-429-2368, Cell: 608-630-1816

"Records Management is the only profession that knows in advance what it's going to forget!"