From:
Diane Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2011 18:57:21 +0000
Jenny - You know I respect you and your dedication to the profession.  Did the ICRM consider a second (or more) type of CRM certification as the PMI or CIPP did instead of IMHO wilting the prestige of the CRM process?  That would also provide additional revenue and open the doors to others to work towards the CRM.  RIM courses are still less than abundant than accounting.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T