From:
George Darnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Aug 2011 21:12:16 -0400
Folks,

I have been reluctant to weigh in on this discussion because so many well thought out opinions have already been expressed.  I agree with my colleagues Peter K, Patrick C, and Susan McK.  This is no big deal and a welcome change.  While teaching CRM prep workshops in the Mid-Atlantic Region I discovered that many of the students found documenting their experience to qualify for the exam was the biggest hurdle, especially those who had worked in many places.  With all due respect to the doomsday prophets, some of their arguments (emotional responses) remind me of the old Marine who complains that boot camp isn't as hard as it used to be.  But somehow the Corps goes on and our Marines are still the pointy end of the spear.  BTW, I would not have my latest gig as a RIM consultant with the US ATF in DC without my CRM and RIM professional network.  My thanks to all of you.

Regards

George D. Darnell, CRM

Independent RIM Consultant
703-850-2132