From:
Trudy M Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2011 17:08:20 -0400
I have thought a lot about that since the advent of digital cameras and
smart phones.  Prior to 8 yrs ago,  maybe 10,  almost all of my  pictures of
family, events, etc are residing on my computer and no one gets to  look at
them. Only me, when I think about it.  I do back them up regularly  to a
portable harddrive for security.
And with digital cameras and no processing we are all taking tons more
pictures than we used to.

I did scan some old  one o f a kind family pictures and distributed  them
to children and other family  members so that is a plus to  digital.

Trudy M.  Phillips
Business Consultant
"Bringing Order Out of Chaos"
205-699-8571  Fax 205-699-3278
_www.trudyphillips.com_ (http://www.trudyphillips.com/)

In a message dated 9/13/2011 3:38:34 P.M. Central Daylight Time,