From:
George Darnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2011 00:07:20 -0400
Folks,

For those of you looking for the lost link I just reloaded this document to our chapter website.  I compiled it in 2007 from a discussion thread on the listserv.  It is a bit dated and is worthy of updating by someone
with the time and talent.

http://www.armamar.org/nova/resources/RIM%20Professional%20Bookshelf.pdf

Enjoy,

George D. Darnell, CRM