From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2011 09:28:41 -0700
It must be fast approaching Fall, as we have reached that point... following
the annual discussion of the Listserv Party, begins the "how do I
unsubscribe" dance.

Hang around for awhile, this doesn't last forever a ton of us aren't going
to Conference or the party and the normal good information will continue to
be posted amidst the "OT content", which most posters diligently title as
such in the subject line.  IF you're not interested in that 'stuff' just
delete the OT topics unread....

We now return you to your normal programming

Larry

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 3:00 AM, LaDonna Leyva <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Would someone kindly provide clear instructions on how to remove myself
> from
> the listserv?  I would certainly appreciate it.  Thank you very much.

These instructions are at the base of EVERY MESSAGE... it doesn't get much
clearer than this.

body=unsubscribe RECMGMT-L

And if you have a question, you send it to :

--
*Lawrence J. Medina
Danville, CA