From:
Donald Force <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2012 10:13:40 -0800
Please excuse cross postings.

Thank you to those of you who have already completed the survey. Your
participation is very much appreciated. If you have not had a chance to take
the survey, we would appreciate you reading the following message and
completing the survey.

Dear Colleagues,

We are Ph.D. students at the School of Library, Archival and Information
Studies of the University of British Columbia (UBC). As part of a research
project entitled "Records Management and Peer-Reviewed Journals: An
Assessment," we are investigating interest among records professionals for a
peer-reviewed journal devoted to issues in records and information
management (RIM) in Canada and the United States. We are seeking to discover
what is the level of interest in such a journal, what content it should
include, and who should be responsible for its organization, publication,
and distribution. The findings of this research project, which will be
broadly disseminated among North American RIM professionals, will provide
them with a better understanding of their needs in terms of professional
literature.

You are being contacted because you are recognized as a records professional
in North America via your subscription to the RECMGMT-L listerv. We are
asking you to complete a short survey that aims to collect the information
described above. It should take approximately 10 minutes of your time to
complete. The survey may be found at:
http://www.surveyfeedback.ca/surveys/wsb.dll/s/1g1559.

Thank you very much for your time and attention.

Donald C. Force, Co-Investigator, PhD Candidate, [log in to unmask]

Elizabeth Shaffer, Co-Investigator, Doctoral Student,

Dr. Luciana Duranti,Faculty Supervisor, Chair and Professor, Archival
Studies, [log in to unmask]

School of Library, Archival and Information Studies | iSchool@UBC

University of British Columbia

Irving K. Barber Learning Centre
Suite 471 - 1961 East Mall
Vancouver, British Columbia V6T 1Z1 CANADA