From:
sasha babin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2012 18:44:21 -0800
In additional to Peter's recommendations,

ask person is there other places where these records could be, or may be some of them  - Fire Department, Technical Inspection, Architectural / construction companies, insurance company,
Also, if building gone trough renovations - where are all these renovation files and contract files, that could possibly have the same, or additional drawings.

Very interesting topic.

Regards,

Alex Babin