From:
sasha babin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2012 19:00:45 -0800
Robert,

You absolutely right and remind me some stories,

when paper based archives in one of municipalities gone - you know better what does it mean.
You recommend to keep copies on CD, it is very rational, include that this CD should also be protected from overwriting
Agree with you, new technologies - new rules as addition to existing ones.

Regard, and thank you for professional conversation,

Alex Babin