From:
Records Management <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2012 09:27:48 -1000
Aloha Listserv Friends,

A few of you have asked for the link to our Asia Pacific Information
Management Conference (APIM 2012) website because of a faulty link, so
here it is:

http://www.armapacific.org/APIM_Conference/apim_conference.html

Also, several conference sponsors have $25 coupons which will reduce
your conference fees, so be sure to contact them and get the discount.
The discount is effective till June 1st, so move quickly as the
conference is expected to fill quickly.  We also have an excellent rate
at the Ala Moana Hotel at $119/night, but again, that is limited to the
first 40 people making reservations...

We look forward to seeing you at this inaugaral conference...

Mahalo,

Brian

***NOTE: The opinions and views expressed are entirely "my own" and not
representative of my employer, ARMA International or any other
organization.***

Brian A. Moriki
Assistant Vice-President & Manager
OSD - Records Management Department