From:
Pilar McAdam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2012 15:59:06 +0000
Daniel,

TRAK already has my resume information.  Katie and I tried to connect about this opening last week, but we couldn't find the time before she left on vacation.  She suggested that you and I could talk about it to see if it might be a good fit for me.

If you have some time this week, the best number to reach me on is my work number: 213-617-5417.

Many thanks,

Pilar C. McAdam, CRM
Manager of Business Intake and Records
213.617.5417 | direct