From:
Frederic Grevin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2012 12:01:40 -0400
Thanks, Gene!

How's the family?

Fred

-----Original Message-----
From: Records Management Program [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stakhov, Gene
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2012 10:15 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: "tshull100", creator of "Ted the Records Manager"

Fred:

The gentleman's name is Tom Shull ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).  He was a  RECMGMT-L subscriber...though I'm not sure if he still is.

Those animations left a great impression on me as well :)

Eugene Stakhov, CRM, CDIA+
Vice-President, Collaboration
ARMA Metro NYC Chapter
Lighthouse Computer Services, Inc.