From:
Alex Acevedo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2013 14:09:45 -0400
Please join the Bellevue Eastside, Greater Seattle, and Puget Sound ARMA
chapters for our biggest event of the year. Whether you are thinking of using
SharePoint for managing records or are knee deep into it, this is a must go to
event. It will be a full day seminar with some of our areas most prominent
speakers on the subject of managing records in SharePoint. For complete
details please visit our event page at http://www.armaseattle.org/tri-
chapter.html.