From:
Julie Colgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 2013 14:35:55 -0400
Hi Frank,

I'm not sure if your organization has ever been in touch with ARMA International, but if not, I suggest you consider it.  ARMA (www.arma.org) is the authority on Records and Information Management (RIM) and publishes all of the resources you mention on a regular basis.

Also, the ARMA International Education Foundation (www.armaedfoundation.org), a non-profit professional research and philanthropic organization regularly sponsors RIM-related research, studies and outreach initiatives; as well as funds scholarships for students seeking formal RIM education.

I am the current President of ARMA International and, depending on if what you are wanting to accomplish might benefit both parties, I would be happy to put you in touch with individuals in either/both organizations if you are interested.  If so, please contact me off-list at [log in to unmask]

Regards,
Julie Colgan
Columbia, SC

Sent from my iPad