From:
"David T. Macknet" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2013 07:24:50 -0700
You know, some of the notes in the author's foreward of the book IBM And
The Holocaust (Edwin Black) come to mind.  He writes that at one point
during his research IBM realized that he had enough information to make
the company look really bad so, in the interest of getting all of the
facts out there, they opened their archives to him.

I suspect that leaks and hacks will serve a similar purpose in
pressuring for information to be released ... but the honesty and
integrity just won't be there, on the part of the politicians.  It's a
shame to think that a company which actively aided the Nazis may be more
upstanding than your own elected officials, but there it is.

-D