From:
Dan Beard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2014 08:48:33 -0500
Jim,

I presented for them a couple of years ago. They provided a nice venue
and they attracted about 50 people. The person I worked with kept
everything moving nicely and they requested materials well in advance,
so everything was well prepared and very professional. The only drawback
to the all day event was that I was last and even though the speakers'
subjects sounded different, by the time my session started, half of my
presentation had been covered at least once. After I went through the
points that weren't covered, one of the other speakers and I ran an
impromptu workshop to discuss current RIM issues from the attendees. I
would participate in a Lorman Education Session again.

Break a leg,
Dan

Daniel J. Beard, CRM, ERMM
(585) 943-8108 (cell)