From:
Robert Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2014 08:01:06 -0800
Hello,

I presented last year and will again this Spring.  It was well attended by people that would not normally attend a information/records seminar.  We did have a little trouble with the audio visual, but the next seminar will be scheduled at a different venue.  Their speaking  fees are very low, but you agree to that on the way in.  I sat through presentations by other presenters and learn some new things. I agree with the other comments given by other presenters

Dr. Robert L. Bailey, CRM, MIT, ECMp