Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2014 11:38:31 -0500

These get better each week.  I am seriously trying not to laugh out loud!

Any holiday where you use confetti is a good holiday for me, this way I can put the cross cut shredded documents to good use.  Maybe Marco Gras should be a new holiday that we celebrate on the first Friday of every March in the info & RIM community.

Boun weekend everyone -ilona

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device