From:
"Jim S. Craft" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2014 19:56:26 +0000
I am looking for some information about Autonomy iManage RecordsManager, specifically if this product is being terminated by HP, and if so when.  I had heard rumors that this is happening, but I don't remember where or when this was.  If we need to move to HP Records Manager or another product, we would like to put in a request for funding in our 2014-2014 budget which is due by July 15, 2014.

I checked for Autonomy iManage RecordsManager on the HP site, and only found a few papers about the "iManage Team"

Do we have others on the ListServ that that use Autonomy iManage RecordsManager, and if so have you heard about HP no longer supporting the software?

Thanks in advance for any information you may be able to provide.

Jim Craft | Records & Archive Services
(O) 269.969.2161 | (F) 269.968.0413
www.wkkf.org<http://www.wkkf.org/> | Twitter: @wk_kellogg_fdn<https://twitter.com/#!/wk_kellogg_fdn>

W.K. KELLOGG FOUNDATION
A Partner With Communities Where Children Come First