From:
"Steward, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2014 17:09:20 +0000
Fair question Fred, I am saying that:

1) These systems process data, making it extremely difficult to store the content in the ECM without duplicating it.  It just doesn't seem to me to be a rationale approach.  I am very, very happy to learn if you know an approach to this issue.
2) Generally, data in such systems is better identified and managed than it is in the free-for-all environments of DM, shared drives, etc.  I dream of the day when I have my ECM act so together that I can worry about those applications!  Hey, we can dream can't we?!!

Thanks for the thoughtful reply.  I hope you can help me learn more about ECM's ability to navigate application repositories.

David B. Steward
Director of Records

HUSCH BLACKWELL LLP
4801 Main Street, Suite 1000
Kansas City, MO 64112-2551
Direct:  816.983.8860
Fax:  816.983.8080
huschblackwell.com
View Bio | View VCard

Any tax advice contained in or attached to this message or email string is not intended or written to be used,
and cannot be used to (i) avoid penalties that may be imposed on any taxpayer under the Internal Revenue Code
or (ii) promote, market, or recommend to another any transaction addressed herein.