From:
Donna Malzone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2014 14:47:59 -0400
It really hasn't anything to do with the vendor.  We just recently found
out that there are many keys to the locked shred bins floating around.  We
are in the process of getting new shred bins to eliminate this issue.

Also, the executive office disposes of very highly sensitive information
and would prefer that it is actually shredded.

We are considering asking the vendor to empty our shredders for us.
Hopefully they will.