From:
Ilona Koti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2014 09:31:52 -0400
The zoo.  I love animals plus I could could read their biology library and spend retirement learning my new veterinary skill set.

I have often envied Rae Lynn at the San Diego zoo and how she gets any work done as I know I would spend most of my time trying to convince the trainers to let me pet the animals.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device