From:
"Jerry Judkins, Jr" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 19:15:59 +0000
Hi Michael,

No, We have a client that we have stored at Access and we are trying to get them moved.  Not Porsche.

Jerry

Jerry L. Judkins, Jr.
President/CEO
Vital Media Security, Inc.

469-546-6498 (Direct)
972-824-1233 (Wireless)
800-455-1391 (Secure EFAX)

Visit us on the web: www.vmstexas.com

The information contained in this message may be privileged,
confidential, and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, or an employee, or agent responsible for delivering this
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
from your computer. Opinions, conclusions, and other information in this
message that do not relate to official Vital Media Security, Inc (VMS)
business are those of the sender and are neither given nor endorsed by
VMS.