From:
Terry Mergele <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terry Mergele <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2014 11:43:24 -0700
Yes, of course it's dying, has been for decades. Nevertheless, a couple of years ago I resolved to improve my own handwriting and bought, on Amazon, a Spencerian penmanship set of workbooks. After months of practice, I can say my daily hand is very much more beautiful than ever in my life. I don't give a hoot if some young ignoramus can't read it. It's his responsibility to know how to communicate. I can read his printing!

Terry Mergele
210-320-1374

It is dying - I raised a fuss with my nephews middle school several years ago because they weren't teaching him how to read cursive.  They agreed to teach him if it was important to me, and it only took a week for him to learn it.