From:
Bruce White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2014 13:30:53 -0400
Larry,

You would be surprised (or most likely not!) how many times I received
cover letters and resumes from individuals after I posted a job
announcement.  I suspect PK does as well.

One reason why I started placing a reminder at the end "PLEASE NOTE - do
not send your resume to me; I will immediately delete it."

Bruce White, CRM, PMP
Virginia Beach, VA
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/bblanco

*"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep
moving." -- Albert Einstein*